1. Rocky Balboa Speech
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!
I’m always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You’re my son and you’re my blood. You’re the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain’t gonna have a life.
2. Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more?
3. What is love, if its not respect, trust and admiration?
- Before Sunset
4. Fight Club
"I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waitng tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."
Tyler Durden Speech From Fight Club is The Truth We All Choose To Ignore
5. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
- Tyrion Lannister, Game Of Thrones
6. Frodo: “What are we holding onto, Sam?”
Sam: “That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it’s worth fighting for.”
–The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
7. Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for."
-Dead Poets Society
8. "No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world."
-Dead Poets Society
9. Do or do Not, There's No "Try"
-Yoda, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
What Yoda Meant was that Luke had to really believe in himself and in the force in order to succeed. So, is true in real life. Believe has the ultimate strength, it can make and break things.
10. Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?
– from What a Girl Wants
11. My momma always said, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.”
– Forrest Gump
12. If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives, jobs. And maybe your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery, isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance. Of how much you really want to do it. And you’ll do it, despite rejection in the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine.
13. Jitna bhi try karo, life mein kuch na kuch toh chootega hi, Toh jaha hai wahi ka mazaa lete hain na.
-Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Carpe Diem My Friend! Hope This List Made Your Present Moment A Little Better.
Loved the Post? Shop For Your favourite Fandom Merch Here
Join Our Tribe On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/craxystore
And Instagram : @craxystore